A Conversation Guide for Small Groups
Small Groups at Lakeland exist to make disciples who make disciples in relational environments as we live out the four habits – accountability, shepherding, developing others, and on mission.
ICEBREAKER: You have to sing karaoke; what song do you pick?
SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: Ephesians 1
Watch the Talk It Over video. Find this at www.lakeland.church under Messages/Small Group Resources.
DISCUSSION STARTER: If you could choose any living famous person to have dinner with who would they be? If you could only ask one question of them, what would it be?
- Read Ephesians 1:17. What does it mean to have a spirit of wisdom? How can having a spirit of wisdom impact your daily life?
- What does it mean to have a Spirit of Revelation?
- Has there been a time when you felt like God was distant? Looking back, can you see where He was?
- How is hope dangerous to the work of the enemy? Are there situations where you need to call hope out of the grave?
- What are the riches of Christ’s glorious inheritance? How should this affect our personal calling?
- What does God’s incomparably great power look like?
- What are some practical ways we can unlock how to know God? (Wisdom and Revelation)
- What are some practical ways we can unlock what He’s entrusted to us? (Hope, Inheritance, Power)
Close in Prayer