Beyond Blessed: November 2 & 3, 2019
A Conversation Guide for Small Groups
Small Groups at Lakeland exist to make disciples who make disciples in relational environments as we live out the four habits – accountability, shepherding, developing others, and on mission.
ICEBREAKER: What is one thing you could easily teach others to do right now?
SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: Ephesians 1:3-10
Watch the Talk It Over video. Find this at www.lakeland.church under Messages/Small Group Resources.
DISCUSSION STARTER: What is a talent or skill set you wish you had? Do you know someone who has it, but wastes it?
- What has God revealed to be His ultimate purpose for His creation?
- What is the difference between earthly and spiritual blessings?
- Why do we tend to doubt God’s sincerity in giving us the best?
- All spiritual blessings are in the heavenly realms, but it is important for these blessings to impact our earthly life right now. Name a few ways this can be done in your life.
- What character trait are you most excited about living out fully in heaven? Share and pray about what truths you want God to show you to improve that trait here and now in the earthly realm.
- How can you use the blessings that come from a relationship with God to bring order to broken things in the world?
Close in prayer.