Breaking Bad- More Than Conquerors
- This week we are talking about being more than conquerors…What’s a game or activity that you always win?
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- This week we’re diving into Romans 8. In verses 14-17 he talks about being co-heirs with Christ. How does being a co-heir with Christ impact how you view the world today?
- Pastor Josh talked a lot about sharing in the His glory (verse17). What is His glory? Consider where Jesus revealed His glory in John 2:11/ John 11:40.
- How is his glory revealed in us (verse 18)? Consider also John 17:22/ 2 Cor. 3:17-18. What does or will future glory entail in heaven?
- Verses 19-21 talks about creation longing for liberation from bondage, brought about by the glory of the children of God. As we bring Kingdom realities to our earthly situations we see little tastes of heaven touching earth. What is caught in a cycle of bondage in your life? (it could be a boss in a bad cycle, a relationship in a bad cycle, an attitude you have, etc)
- Is there anything that you’ve been feeling defeated in? As a group (or smaller clusters) pray together to change your position…you are more than conquerors (verse 37).