1. If you could simplify your lifestyle by getting rid of some items what would be the first thing(s) you’d want to get rid of?
2. This week Pastor Josh talked about 3 different attitude adjustments that most of us need to make around money. Dive into and discuss each of these; how do you need to adjust your attitude in each of these areas, why is it difficult?
a. Money is not of greatest value. (Proverbs 15:15/ 16:16/ 20:15)
b. It’s unreliable. (Proverbs 18:11/ 11:28/ 23:5)
c. Greed for money corrupts your life. (Proverbs 23:4/ 28:22/ 1:19)
3. Pastor Josh also talked about 3 different practical adjustments we can make. How could you engage in each of these? Discuss the value in each.
a. Hard work and diligence is rewarded. (Proverbs 10:4-5/ 12:11/ 13:4/ 13:11)
b. Generosity with others. (Proverbs 3:27/ 11:24/ 19:17/ 28:27)
c. Giving to the Lord. (Proverbs 3:9-10)
4. In Pastor Josh’s final practical challenge, what have you considered doing to adjust your lifestyle around finances? 1. Cut out the STUFF. 2. Get GENEROUS.
5. How do you hope to grow and be wiser with your finances?