Talk it over 4/12/20
Scripture Reference: Mark 14:50; Acts 2:14; Ephesians 1:19
Icebreaker: What is one of the worst meals you’ve ever made or eaten?
Tell a story of a time you were really hopeful and excited about something and it didn’t happen.
- Describe hope in your own words?
- What is something in your past, or maybe in your present, where you chose to run away instead of dealing with the issue? What do you think you were afraid of?
- How has your life changed since knowing Christ? Be specific.
- What situation or relationship are you having difficulty seeing as ever being able to be redeemed or restored?
- There is power in bringing voice to God’s truth. Declare these dead areas out loud to your group.(I.e., “With God, our broken marriage can be mended!” “With God, my false identity can be rewritten!” “With God, my daughter’s addiction can be overcome!”)