Talk it Over 3/29/20
Philippians 4:4-7; Jonah 2:1-10
Describe a time when you felt absolutely relaxed. Where were you? What were you doing? Was anyone with you?
- Where are Paul and Jonah writing these verses from? How is your situation different from theirs? How is it similar?
- Philippians 4:4 tells us to be anxious about nothing. What is an anxious thought you keep going back to?
- What are some things that have been cut out of your life or lost because of this season you find yourself in?
- Can you see any of these as having been idols or have taken priority in places they should not have been?
- What do you think God might be trying to save or restore in your life during this time? What message do you think God wants you to see about priorities?
- What are some things that have been added to your life or found because of this season?
- What are you grateful for in this time of isolation?