WELCOME BACK HOME
With the release of the local safer at home order, and with prayerful consideration, we are excited to be reopening the auditorium for your entire family to worship together! We are working diligently to prepare a safe and engaging experience for everyone.
Not ready to jump back in yet?! No Problem! We are still committed to bringing you the very best online worship experience at home. You can tune in on YouTube, Facebook, and Lakeland Church Online. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family. If you don’t feel well or are at high risk, we ask that you stay home and watch Lakeland Church Online to help keep everyone safe.
Let's Work Together To Stay Healthy
To ensure your family’s safety, we are taking these precautions:
- All services will be a touchless experience.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- Water fountains WILL NOT be open or usable.
- Beverage service and coffee WILL NOT be available.
- Offering buckets WILL NOT be passed. Drop boxes are located in the back of the auditorium and in the lobby. We recommend online giving.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed. Check in with us digitally.
How You Can Help:
- Wear a mask to love and protect others.
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Lakeland Church Online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Please limit indoor gathering. Outdoor community is encouraged.
WILL THERE BE RESERVATIONS FOR WEEKEND SERVICES?
No. We have ample space for the number of people who choose to attend to physical distance safely.
WHAT ABOUT MASKS?
Yes. Masks are required. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but we will have some disposable masks available in case you forget. By wearing a mask, it helps us stay open.
WILL THERE BE COMMUNION?
Yes. On the weeks we are celebrating communion services, we will offer pre-packaged communion that will be distributed as you walk into the Auditorium.
WILL TEMPERATURE CHECKS BE REQUIRED?
No. We are not requiring temperature checks. We are asking all guests to join us from home if you have a fever of 100.4 or flu-like symptoms. Please stay home if you are not well.
WILL LAKELAND CHURCH ONLINE STILL BE AVAILABLE?
Yes! Lakeland Church Online is a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you! Each week you can join us online to experience worship, the message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer. You can also watch many of our past messages and connect with others with our social media platforms. We will still continue to tell people about Jesus whether they join us online or attend in person.
WHAT ABOUT LAKELAND KIDS?
We are encouraging families to continue to worship together, like you have for the past few months. Your children are welcome to come with you into the Auditorium, but there will be no Lakeland Kids programming available. Many families may choose to worship at home or host a Watch Party with some friends. Either way, we are committed to offering safe options for your family to worship online or on-campus. We encourage you to continue engaging with your children and Jesus using our Lakeland Kids digital resources.
WHAT ABOUT LAKELAND STUDENTS?
Yes. Lakeland Students will begin on Wednesday, July 8th, and will continue each Wednesday night starting at 7PM. For the latest and greatest information, check out our Lakeland Students page.
WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERED MORE VULNERABLE OR CARING FOR THOSE WHO ARE?
If you’re vulnerable for any reason, we are encouraging you to remain home. If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been around anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask you to remain home from all Lakeland Church activities for at least 14 days.