You are a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people. Are you looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ?
At Lakeland, we are committed to leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
We’re looking for an experienced, high-level leader to own the Media Department for Lakeland. This person will give executive oversight to a dynamic ministry team and must be a culture creator with a catalytic personality. We are looking for an expert developer of people and systems in high-paced, highly effective and productive environments.
If this ignites the passion within you, and you believe your gifts, skills, and talents would propel you in this position, keep reading for more information.
- A driven self-starter
- Constantly chasing excellence without sacrificing efficiency
- A strategic thinker and executer
- Relevant to Lakeland’s values and demographic
- A proven developer of people and teams
- Teachable and constantly learning and honing your craft
- ‘Can-do’ minded and always looking for solutions to make it work
- Get up each morning believing Big, walking in the Spirit and looking to blaze new trails
- Be authentic while having fun and inspiring others to serve and lead well
- Be a team player who works seamlessly with our staff and leadership teams
The Perfect Fit:
- Works through others to make impossible ideas become reality
- Has a near-obsessive curiosity for what’s cutting edge in the digital space
- Has bold opinions about sitcoms, movies and snacks
Is this you?