Easter- The Cryptic Christ…Calling you Home
- Riddle me this…
- You answer me, but I never ask you a question. What am I?
- You’re running a race and pass the person in 2nd place. What place are you in now?
- How much dirt is there in a hole that’s four feet by five feet by six feet?
Try to answer all 3 then scroll to the bottom for the answers.
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- This week Pastor Josh talked about how Jesus often spoke in cryptic or puzzling ways with people. Yet even in these puzzling circumstances he was revealing himself with the purpose of driving people to make a decision about their belief in him. Discuss the two scenarios. What stands out to you in situations? Why would these have been difficult situations to believe in Jesus?
- Jesus talking about eating his flesh and drinking his blood. John 6:53, 60, 66-69.
- Jesus healing the man born blind. John 9:35-38.
- When was a time in your life when God was revealing himself to you, but you couldn’t quite see everything He was doing…yet you knew he was calling you to believe and trust Him?
- Is there an area in your life where you feel puzzled right now? What do you think He wants you to do?
Answers to the Riddles above: A Phone/ You’re in second place, you didn’t pass the person in first place/ There is no dirt in a hole or it wouldn’t be a hole.