Reach Chapter 3 of Multiply HERE
1. Read 1 Samuel 16:7. Take a moment to examine your heart. In all honesty, why do you want to make disciples? Do you struggle with wanting your actions to be noticed by others?
2. Read James 3:1–12 and meditate on James’s warning. How do these powerful words affect you? How might you need to adjust your approach to making disciples?
3. Read 1 John 3:14. Up to this point, would you say that your desire to make disciples has been motivated by love? Why or why not?
4. Describe your love for the people God has placed in your life. What evidence can you point to that shows that you love the people around you?
5. In addition to praying fervently, what practical steps can you take to increase your love for people?
6. Would you say that your life is being transformed by the truth of God’s Word? Why or why not?
7. What changes do you need to make in order to live the truths that you will be teaching other people?