Battlegrounds- Meditation of the Word
- We’ve all heard the phrase, “they’re just a head case”…what has caused you to be a head case in your life? (ie. Sports, a performance, a project, speeches, presentations, etc)
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Read Romans 12:2. How do you know if you’ve been successful at renewing your mind?
- Pastor Josh talked through 2 simple 1st steps to winning the battle in your mind. Discuss each of these steps as well as any insights, questions, aha moments you have around these verses.
- Capture the Thought. (or identify the lie) 2 Cor. 10:3-5
- Correct the Thought. (or meditate on the truth)
- Pastor Josh talked about telling the enemy (or the lies in your life) the rules of the Kingdom. How did that idea of knowing and telling the rules impact you?
- There were 5 practical steps given to meditate on scripture. What verse(s) will you meditate on this week and why did you pick them? If you haven’t picked any, help each person in the group get a verse or two for the week.