At The Movies- La La Land
- Share a weird dream that you’ve had (literal dream)…or a if you’ve a unique reoccurring dream.
- This week we looked at the main characters in La La Land who are struggling to follow their dreams. It’s easy to never find or follow the God/Divine Dream for your life because we are so concerned with being like everyone else and being accepted by everyone else. How does this impact your daily life?
- Ephesians 2:10 says we are God’s masterpiece created to do good works. Do you think people are mostly alike with slight variations or mostly unique and different with slight similarities? How does this verse encourage or challenge you?
- Pastor Josh looked at 3 insights from the Apostle Paul in regards to discovering and living out the Divine You. Discuss each insight, how do we assimilate these insights into our lives?
- Live to please God not man. Galatians 1:10
- Do not consult man when God has given clear instruction. Galatians 1: 16-17
- Know what God judges and looks at. (The Heart) Galatians 2:6. 1 Samuel 16:7.
- Watch this short video…What do you think God’s dream is for your life? Not your dream…but God’s dream?