Breaking Bad- Familiarity Breeds Complacency
- We’ve all heard the phrase…You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. What’s something special that you became so familiar with that you no longer fully appreciated it and grew complacent to it? (ie…place you lived, car you owned, friendship you had, etc…)
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Read John 10:23-28 and 40-42. Compare the two responses from these two different groups of people. While both groups have a clear proclamation of Jesus only one group responds. The one group that believes is spurred on by the testimony and words of John the Baptist.
- How important has the testimony of others been in your life?
- Name one person whose testimony has shaped you.
- Are you comfortable sharing your testimony…perhaps you take some time to practice your testimonies of Jesus’ work in your lives with one another.
- How do you keep from becoming complacent in your walk with God?