Breaking Bad- Kingdom of Sowing and Reaping
- What is something that you’ve always wanted to accomplish, but you’ve never put the time, effort, or been able to make happen?
Read Matthew 25:14-30
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- This week we are talking about Breaking the Bad habit of just hoping for a better tomorrow. Instead we live by the kingdom law of sowing and reaping…and sowing for a better tomorrow. What does sowing look like to produce kingdom impact? Consider how it looks in finances, relationships, attitudes, the Word of God, serving, our time, etc.
- In verse 24 the parable describes the master as a hard man, harvesting where he has not sown and gathering where he has not scattered seed. How does God gather kingdom fruit where He has not scattered seed?
- In verse 26 the servant who hid his talent is called wicked and lazy. This may seem alarming. Pastor Josh mentioned the difference between the sin of commission and the sin of omission. What does this teach us, considering doing nothing is so severely punished in the parable?
- Is there a place in your life where you know you need to stop hoping for things to improve and start sowing seeds for things to improve?