Questions- Vision Huddle
- This week we are talking about taking ground…if you could pick a piece of land to own…where would it be, how much land, what type of landscape would you love?
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- In these passages we see the boldness of Eleazar. Eleazar’s boldness to defend this piece of land is connected to the significance of the land itself. The fact was that this was the same piece of land where David fought Goliath. How has someone else’s boldness of faith in the past motivated your present decisions and faith?
- Sometimes the Lord has given us victories in areas of our lives and then it seems like we digress and lose that place of victory. Is there an area of your life that you believe the Lord still wants you to have victory that you find yourself losing in? (it could be in your walk with him, victory over a specific temptation, etc)
- Is there a field/ground that you’ve never stepped into before that you believe God is asking you to take a bold step into?
- We know that it is God who ultimately wins the victories, but He delights in using His children in the battle. What victory could God simply win in our nation, work place, families, but he is waiting for His children to be used for that victory?
- Is there any specific way you sense you’re being called to step up at Lakeland to help hold the field and take new ground?
Take some time to pray over one another in areas where you are desiring to take big bold steps of faith.