Breaking Bad- Kingdom of Abundance
- Share one thing that you hate to go a day without (ie…coffee, a hug, a word of encouragement, brushing your teeth, etc…
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- This week we are talking about a kingdom of abundance. Consider John 10:10 and 2 Cor. 9:8…what does it mean to have an abundant life?
- Pastor Josh talked about living a life of abundance “in your lane”. When saying this he was referring to different seasons of life and different needs, opportunities, and abilities at different times. How have you experienced abundance that was necessary during one season and an entirely different type of abundance necessary for another season?
- In Matthew 19:16-24 the rich young ruler is being called to sell all he has. How is Lordship (what rules over your heart) connected to abundance?
- Matthew 19:29-30 talks about receiving 100 times what you have given up (Mark’s gospel adds “in this lifetime”)…how does God give back abundantly when trusting Him costs us greatly?
- Pastor Josh talked through the parable of the workers in Matthew 20:1-16. He talked about how jealousy and honor are connected to abundance. Discuss this idea…Sometimes abundance is on the other side of celebrating God’s extreme grace over someone else when they are receiving the very thing we need.
- What is it that you need from the kingdom? How does your mindset need to shift so you are conscious that God’s kingdom provides it in abundance, not sparingly?