Breaking Bad- Kingdom of Family
- This week we are talking about the rules of a Kingdom family. Every family has unspoken rules. Share with your group one of the unspoken rules of your family growing up. (examples- everyone makes it to dinner, arguments are ignored or done publically, everyone plays a sport or an instrument, etc)
Read Ephesians 4:25-32
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Discuss the 6 Kingdom Family Rules found in this passage. What does it look like to practice each rule? What makes following the rule difficult? What’s the world’s approach instead of this rule and is the world approach tempting to you?
- We are truth tellers- Verse 25
- We do not let anger linger- Verses 26-27
- We work hard so we have something to give to others- Verse 28
- We speak life- Verse 29
- We do not tolerate destructive behavior- Verses 30-31
- We are kind, compassionate, and forgiving- Verse 32
- Which rule do you desire to put into practice with greater purpose?
- Close with speaking life over each person in your group. “I want to encourage you by/in/to_____________________.”