Journey Through John- Who will hear?
- Fill in the blank: I’m distracted and won’t hear anything you say if I am ______________.
Diving In (Group Leaders-pick questions that you feel will best help your group be challenged and grow)
Read John 6:25-69
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Pastor Josh talked about 3 different responses from individuals in regards to Jesus talking about himself as the bread of life. What insights or observations do you have about each group?
- Critics- (verses 41-42)- those who just won’t accept Jesus.
- Crowd (Considering)- (verses 60, 61, 63, 66)- those who struggle to understand.
- Close- (verses 67-69)- those who choose to stay close to Jesus.
- What does God uniquely use to move people in each of these categories closer to him? What does the Critic need? What does the Crowd need? What do those who are close need to draw closer?
- The disciples describe the Words of Jesus as having eternal life in them. How have you experienced this in your life? Is there anything you’ve done that facilitates His Words breathing life into you?