- Most of us have done something CRAZY for love…share one of the craziest things you’ve done because you were in love (or for love).
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Pastor Josh discussed 3 observations of God’s love and the impact upon us. Discuss each observation.
- His LOVE can save you. Read Eph. 2:4-5/ John 3:16-17. Have you really considered how much God loves you? Have you had eye-opening moments of God’s love in your life? What was that like?
- His LOVE can carry you through. Read Lamentations 3:17-26.
- Verse 21 talks about “daring to remember”…how does remembering God’s faithfulness of the past impact your present?
- Verse 23 talks about His mercies being new every morning. How does learning to trust God with each individual day help you?
- Verse 24 says the Lord is my inheritance. Is God enough for you? If you lost you talents, skills, family, friends, etc…would God be enough?
- Verse 25-26 talk about searching for God and waiting patiently. Do you find yourself waiting upon Him or yourself? Do you demonstrate waiting patiently on Him?
- His LOVE can pour out through you. Read 1 John 4:11-13, 19. How might God be calling you to show unconditional love? How can you love in unlovely situations?
- What might God be calling you to experience of His love this week…His Love over you, His Love carrying you through, or His Love being poured out through you?