- Share a time in your life when either you desperately needed hope and it came at just the right time, or when you knew someone needed hope and you were able to provide it.
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- This week during the Advent Series Pastor Josh talked about hope. Read Romans 15:12-13. Discuss the following.
- The Gentiles felt like outsiders to the messiah. Here the apostle Paul includes them in the hope of a Savior. How is it that sometimes we feel like hope and help is for everyone else, but not for us?
- In verse 13 it says we will find joy and peace as we trust in Him. Why is it difficult to trust God with certain areas of our lives?
- Read 1 Peter 1:3-5. In these verses the level of hope we can have is connected to the resurrection of Jesus. What does that mean and how does that impact you?
- Answer one of the following questions. In what way do you feel like you need hope today in your life? What do you need to trust God with today and find hope in Him?