Fresh Start- Giants
- If there is something that you could start over that was/ is really difficult, what would that be?
- What jumped out at you from the message on Sunday? A verse, thought, story, etc…
- Read Numbers 13:33, Matthew 11:12 and Deut. 7:1. Considering the idea of violence in bringing the kingdom of God to our lives or our culture, what is surprising or interesting about the idea of God leading you into a battle?
- Read Deut. 8:7-9. Described is the promise land that will lack nothing. When you think about lacking nothing in your spiritual journey, where might God grow you so you are more complete in Him?
- Read Deut. 19:1. God gives the enemy’s cities and homes to His people. How does God sometimes use what the enemy intended for bad for His good purposes? Do you have any examples from your life?
- Read James 1:2-4. How does your attitude toward giants/ trials change in response to today’s study?