- We each have unique convictions. Share something that you get fired up about in life.
- This week we are talking about how lives are at stake. Why do you think we become apathetic toward the lost and lack conviction toward reaching the lost?
- Pastor Josh talked about 3 cultural views people hold about hell…the Warped View/ Non-existent View/ and the Ignoring View. Which view do you feel like you run into most in life? Do you find yourself falling into one of these views?
- Read Luke 16:19-31. In this parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus Pastor Josh discussed 4 points from the story. Discuss each point and check other scripture references. What insights, questions, or “aha” moments do you have from these points?
- There is a future restoration for those in heaven, and future torment for those apart from Christ. Luke 13:27-28/ Matthew 25:46
- The reality of future judgment is based on ones decisions in this life. Hebrews 9:27-28/ Titus 3:5-7/ Eph. 2:8-9
- There is finality to where you spend eternity. Luke 13:23-29
- There is urgency to let other know about the reality of life with God and life apart from God. Romans 10:13-15
- Who do you long to see come to know Jesus? What step could you take toward reaching out to them?
- Power Point Slides