Resident – Student Ministry
Lake Geneva, WI
At Lakeland, we are committed to leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
A Leadership Residency is a 1-year paid apprenticeship with Lakeland Community Church. The goal of the residency is to equip, train and prepare leaders for the calling into vocational ministry. The Residency is an intensive and intentional experience where the resident spends a year leading and growing in a specific ministry area. During that time the resident learns and trains in the fundamentals of being on a church staff.
If this ignites the passion within you, and you believe your gifts, skills, and talents would propel you in this opportunity, then keep reading for more information.
- A driven self-starter
- Constantly chasing excellence without sacrificing efficiency
- A strategic thinker and executer
- Relevant to Lakeland’s values and demographic
- A proven developer of people and teams
- Teachable-Constantly learning and honing your craft
- ‘Can-do’ minded always looking for solutions to make it work
- Get up each morning believing Big, walking in the Spirit and looking to blaze new trails
- Be authentic while having fun and inspiring others to serve and lead well
- Be a team player who works well with our staff and leadership teams
The perfect fit:
- Believes God is calling them to something significant for the Kingdom
- Is planning and preparing to enter vocational ministry someday
- Would like to affirm a ministry calling by ‘playing in the sandbox of ministry’
Is this you?