You are a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people. Are you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ?
At Lakeland, we are committed to leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
We’re looking for an experienced leader to own the Marketing and Communications strategy for Lakeland. This person will give oversight to a dynamic ministry team and must be a culture creator with a catalytic personality. We are looking for an expert developer of people and systems.
If this ignites the passion within you, and you believe your gifts, skills, and talents would propel you in this position, then keep reading for more information.
- A driven self-starter
- Constantly chasing excellence without sacrificing efficiency
- A strategic thinker and executer
- Relevant to Lakeland’s values and demographic
- A proven developer of people and teams
- Teachable-Constantly learning and honing your craft
- ‘Can-do’ minded always looking for solutions to make it work
- Get up each morning believing Big, walking in the Spirit and looking to blaze new trails
- Be authentic while having fun and inspiring others to serve and lead well
- Be a team player who works well with our staff and leadership teams
The perfect fit:
- Can have an entire conversation using only memes or emoji
- Thought about how this job posting could have been ‘digitized’ instead of a written document
- Has a strong opinion on how to pronounce GIF
Is this you?